How are Points Posted?
To Earn the 5,000 Pulse Points, entries need to follow the directions below and be appropriate for all ages.
*All content will be considered usable for Suffolk Public Schools advertising of the SPS Employee Wellness Program. Entries may be returned for edits prior to posting.
- Visit at least 5 out of the 17 Suffolk, Virginia Trails
- Take Photographs
- Write up a description of your trip with a minimum of 10 sentences, include the number of steps you took, scenery, etc..
- Send your description and pictures as a Google Document, pdf, or jpeg to email@example.com. Make sure you have your name/SPS email on everything
- Keep an original of your submission
Video your journey across 5 or more trails and send your video in to be used as part of a video advertisement for the SPS Employee Wellness Program. Mp4 formatting preferred.
Due by May 1, 2021 – Earn 5,000 points
Register (New Members) or Login (Current Members) to Virgin Pulse Between October 1st & October 15, 2020 and receive a Voucher for Your Choice of (1) Tea Bomb, (1) Basic Shake, OR (1) Wellness Shake from Enhanced Nutrition & Energy.
- Restrictions Do Apply, Voucher Will Contain Specific Dates to Redeem, and Voucher is Non-Transferable.
- Further Directions Will be Distributed to Those Who Receive a Voucher.
- Vouchers will be distributed after the closing of this registration/login challenge.
This message is not a voucher for a product.
SPS Staff Are Responsible for Selecting Voucher Choices Based on Personal Food & Nutritional Allergies/Concerns and What is Best for Their Body and Personal Health.How the Program Works
20-21 Program Details Presentation
The SPS Employee Wellness Program is Now Open!
How the Program Works
20-21 Program Details Presentation
First Time Joining?
ID for Employees:
Add (0) or (00) before ID to Equal 6 Digits
Already a Member?
Login in Here
The Virtual YMCA is Open to Any SPS Employee interested in an excellent workout with Certified Trainers, Equipment Checkout, and Social Interaction via Online Sessions in a Live or Recorded Format. Programming Begins September 21, 2020.
Live Programming: Monday’s and Wednesday’s
Programming Timing: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
This Form is Due: 3PM, Thursday, September 17, 2020
The Wellness Program will open soon. We have some cool new programming and exciting incentives to earn. Checkout the September Wellness Newsletter for more details.
Need More Information?
Reach Out to Your Building Wellness Champion
The September Smart Dollar Giveaway is gearing up! From September 1st to September 30th, Smart Dollar will draw names for a chance to win cash prizes through Smart Dollar each week of up to $5,000! Login to Smart Dollar and earn Smart Dollar Points from September 1 to September 30. Each day you login to Smart Dollar and participate in the program, you’ll receive an entry for Smart Dollar cash prizes! Smart Dollar will draw winners for cash prizes each week, up to $5,000!
Get started today by creating your FREE Smart Dollar account at smartdollar.com/enroll/suffolkps5518 or text Suffolk to 33789 for your enrollment.
Get a head start on Wellness Points for the 2020-2021 School Year. Join our summer challenge worth 200 points for the new program year.
- Registration Begins June 19th
- Login to Pulse and Click on Challenges
- Event will Run From June 22nd – July 12th
- Points will post at start of program year, October 1, 2020
***The Full Pulse Site Will Not Be Open Until October 1, 2020. This is just an option to get a head start for the new year and represents the only point collection option available at this time.
Join the All NEW 1,000 Point Working From Home Challenge! Login to Pulse today and register.
Challenge Dates: 4/20 – 5/3/20****Points for this challenge will not post automatically. They will be entered for each individual (who completed) manually. Please allow time for this process to take place.
***Remember to login to Pulse everyday. We now have additional programming including:
- Aaptiv – Exercise Podcasts
- MeQuilibrium – Stress Reduction Program
- And… Sleep Guide
Virtual YUse Your SPS Email to RegisterCode: 5540684
Connect with SPS Wellness on Twitter @SPSK12Wellness
- The April Wellness Newsletter is here. Read All About It!
- Looking for Wellness Spotlights for future Newsletters. Please send in a picture and description to firstname.lastname@example.org of how you are keeping wellness a priority.
- Reminder: May 15, 2020 marks the end of the SPS Employee Wellness Program for the 2019-2020 school year. Make sure you sync connected devices and programs prior to the closing date
American Diabetes Association, Obici Healthcare Foundation, ODU Center for Global Health, Sentara Obici Hospital, and the Western Tidewater Health District (Franklin and Suffolk Health Departments).