The September Smart Dollar Giveaway is gearing up! From September 1st to September 30th, Smart Dollar will draw names for a chance to win cash prizes through Smart Dollar each week of up to $5,000! Login to Smart Dollar and earn Smart Dollar Points from September 1 to September 30. Each day you login to Smart Dollar and participate in the program, you’ll receive an entry for Smart Dollar cash prizes! Smart Dollar will draw winners for cash prizes each week, up to $5,000!
Get started today by creating your FREE Smart Dollar account at smartdollar.com/enroll/suffolkps5518 or text Suffolk to 33789 for your enrollment.
Get a head start on Wellness Points for the 2020-2021 School Year. Join our summer challenge worth 200 points for the new program year.
- Registration Begins June 19th
- Login to Pulse and Click on Challenges
- Event will Run From June 22nd – July 12th
- Points will post at start of program year, October 1, 2020
***The Full Pulse Site Will Not Be Open Until October 1, 2020. This is just an option to get a head start for the new year and represents the only point collection option available at this time.
Join the All NEW 1,000 Point Working From Home Challenge! Login to Pulse today and register.
Challenge Dates: 4/20 – 5/3/20****Points for this challenge will not post automatically. They will be entered for each individual (who completed) manually. Please allow time for this process to take place.
***Remember to login to Pulse everyday. We now have additional programming including:
- Aaptiv – Exercise Podcasts
- MeQuilibrium – Stress Reduction Program
- And… Sleep Guide
Virtual YUse Your SPS Email to RegisterCode: 5540684
Connect with SPS Wellness on Twitter @SPSK12Wellness
- The April Wellness Newsletter is here. Read All About It!
- Looking for Wellness Spotlights for future Newsletters. Please send in a picture and description to firstname.lastname@example.org of how you are keeping wellness a priority.
- Reminder: May 15, 2020 marks the end of the SPS Employee Wellness Program for the 2019-2020 school year. Make sure you sync connected devices and programs prior to the closing date
American Diabetes Association, Obici Healthcare Foundation, ODU Center for Global Health, Sentara Obici Hospital, and the Western Tidewater Health District (Franklin and Suffolk Health Departments).