Join Healthy Suffolk for a virtual Run/Walk on Saturday, November 28, 2020. Set your own goal, find your favorite place to safely walk or run, and Healthy Suffolk will post results online.
Healthy Suffolk Run/Walk Registration Details
How to Self Report Community Events
- Login to Pulse
- Go to Rewards – How to Earn – Participation – Self Report Community Events
- Community Events can be Self Reported for Pulse points 4 Times during the 20-21 Program Year
**Planning on participating?
Send in pictures to email@example.com. All photo submissions have the potential to be used for SPS Employee Wellness Program advertising and promotion.
From November 22 – 29, 2020 All Suffolk Public Schools Employees can enjoy the YMCA of South Hampton Roads for FREE!! Take time for self care. Come take a class, swim, lift, or just explore all the YMCA has to offer.
- All YMCA of South Hampton Roads locations will be closed Thanksgiving Day to allow our staff to spend time with their families.
- Please bring your SPS employee ID upon first visit to the YMCA.
Explore the Y today at ymcashr.org or visit any of the YMCA of South Hampton Roads 22 locations.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Shuford
We appreciate Enhanced Nutrition & Energy and Thank you SPS Staff for supporting Wellness!
How are Points Posted?
To Earn the 5,000 Pulse Points, entries need to follow the directions below and be appropriate for all ages.
*All content will be considered usable for Suffolk Public Schools advertising of the SPS Employee Wellness Program. Entries may be returned for edits prior to posting.
- Visit at least 5 out of the 17 Suffolk, Virginia Trails
- Take Photographs
- Write up a description of your trip with a minimum of 10 sentences, include the number of steps you took, scenery, etc..
- Send your description and pictures as a Google Document, pdf, or jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have your name/SPS email on everything
- Keep an original of your submission
Video your journey across 5 or more trails and send your video in to be used as part of a video advertisement for the SPS Employee Wellness Program. Mp4 formatting preferred.
Due by May 1, 2021 – Earn 5,000 points
Register (New Members) or Login (Current Members) to Virgin Pulse Between October 1st & October 15, 2020 and receive a Voucher for Your Choice of (1) Tea Bomb, (1) Basic Shake, OR (1) Wellness Shake from Enhanced Nutrition & Energy.
- Restrictions Do Apply, Voucher Will Contain Specific Dates to Redeem, and Voucher is Non-Transferable.
- Further Directions Will be Distributed to Those Who Receive a Voucher.
- Vouchers will be distributed after the closing of this registration/login challenge.
This message is not a voucher for a product.
SPS Staff Are Responsible for Selecting Voucher Choices Based on Personal Food & Nutritional Allergies/Concerns and What is Best for Their Body and Personal Health.How the Program Works
20-21 Program Details Presentation
The SPS Employee Wellness Program is Now Open!
How the Program Works
20-21 Program Details Presentation
First Time Joining?
ID for Employees:
Add (0) or (00) before ID to Equal 6 Digits
Already a Member?
Login in Here
The Virtual YMCA is Open to Any SPS Employee interested in an excellent workout with Certified Trainers, Equipment Checkout, and Social Interaction via Online Sessions in a Live or Recorded Format. Programming Begins September 21, 2020.
Live Programming: Monday’s and Wednesday’s
Programming Timing: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
This Form is Due: 3PM, Thursday, September 17, 2020
The Wellness Program will open soon. We have some cool new programming and exciting incentives to earn. Checkout the September Wellness Newsletter for more details.
Need More Information?
Reach Out to Your Building Wellness Champion
The September Smart Dollar Giveaway is gearing up! From September 1st to September 30th, Smart Dollar will draw names for a chance to win cash prizes through Smart Dollar each week of up to $5,000! Login to Smart Dollar and earn Smart Dollar Points from September 1 to September 30. Each day you login to Smart Dollar and participate in the program, you’ll receive an entry for Smart Dollar cash prizes! Smart Dollar will draw winners for cash prizes each week, up to $5,000!
Get started today by creating your FREE Smart Dollar account at smartdollar.com/enroll/suffolkps5518 or text Suffolk to 33789 for your enrollment.
Get a head start on Wellness Points for the 2020-2021 School Year. Join our summer challenge worth 200 points for the new program year.
- Registration Begins June 19th
- Login to Pulse and Click on Challenges
- Event will Run From June 22nd – July 12th
- Points will post at start of program year, October 1, 2020
***The Full Pulse Site Will Not Be Open Until October 1, 2020. This is just an option to get a head start for the new year and represents the only point collection option available at this time.